Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 20

I'm writing my post at an unusual time today. 

Trish is having her birthday celebration tonight :) she's having it at 'The Dragonfly' in Tullamarine.  I've never been there before but, it's an all you can eat Chinese buffet.  YUM!  There's also going to be a band performing - 'Bryan Jovi' which is a cover band (obviously) who perform Bryan Adams and Bon Jovi songs.  I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm not so worried about being around the food.  I'll bring my shake and I'll drink plenty of water.  It's a matter of planning.  It's not going to be easy, I admit that but I can't let food get in the way of me succeeding.  Nor can I let it get in the way of me spending time with my friends xo

Tomorrows list of temptations resisted will probably have the whole list of things that were included at the buffet!

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment