Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 83

I had a great day today :)

It was Clinton's birthday BBQ.  I was pleased to say that I resisted the BBQ!  A bit shocked that it got cooked as it was pouring with rain when they put it on!

I spent the morning at Greensborough Plaza with the kids.  We did some shopping and had Coffee and doughnuts (well, they had the doughnuts and I had the Coffee).  It was nice to spend time with them.  David was amazed at the size of the Christmas tree (yes, Christmas tree).  It was huge!  I can't believe they've got their decorations up already.  It feels as though we've just gotten over last Christmas.

I bought myself a silver locket.  I can put 6 photos in it.  It is on the same chain as my pink angel. 



There's only 18 days to go until my Surgery.  I'm excited.  Still nervous but excited!

I'm looking forward not having to have Optifast bars for much longer :) I know I'll be on liquids afterwards.


Blah :/

No comments:

Post a Comment