Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 55 - not long to go

Things seem to be going along nicely... Brad's out of Hospital, the hot water service hasn't broken down yet, the dishwasher is still working, I have only lost the car keys once in the past week and despite the twins having slight ear infections, everyone seems to be in good health :)

There's only 26 days until my Surgery.  I may have to change the date again as I need to be on the CPAP machine for at least 3 weeks prior and I don't think I can see Dr Goldin until the 14th of October.  Putting Surgery off for another week for this reason doesn't worry me.  I'd rather be as safe as I possibly can.

I'm still trying to find my drive.  Trying to remember what it was that kept me going for the month that I was doing so well as I am stuffing up here at there - too much for my liking.  It's not that I am being too hard on myself, it's the fact that I'm not doing whatI am supposed to be doing when it comes to my Optifast stage and I can't work out why.

I am going to speak to my Psychiatrist about it on Thursday to see what he says.  I am sure that it's not just a 1 session issue but if I can try and get some understanding into what seems to be quite a complex issue, I'll be happy.  There's a reason I am the way I am and I'd like to try and work out why.

Now that Brad is out of Hospital, I'll be able to start going back to the gym (something I really enjoy).  I'll also have more time to do my blog (something that kept me on track) and time to read.  And day light saving starts tomorrow - I intend on making the most of it and going for a walk with the Kids.  I need to get them into a habit of being healthy.  Lachie had to run my glasses to me when I was waiting for my train.  He ran about 50 metres and was puffed!  He hasn't been playing footy this year so that's one reason why he's not fit but I'd like to try and get all of the kids out walking and getting some fresh air.  Maybe Brad might come with me also?

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  It was such beautiful Weather today.  I spent the morning at the Market with Trish and Clint.  I spent the rest of the day driving to and fro.  I'm off to Mum's tomorrow to pick up Lachie and then I need to get the boys organised to start back at School on Monday.  It's Lachie's last term as a Primary School Student.  It's gone so fast.  Feels like only yesterday I bought my tiny blond Man into Prep :) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment