Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 62

It's quite late so I won't stay long.  I just got back from Cath's house warming.  I am so proud of myself for not drinking more than one beer and not eating all the yummy party food!  It was quite hard to resist but I did well :)

It was great to chat to Cath and her Mum, Linda.  We spoke about weight for some time and different aspects of my journey.  I shared a few things that I will blog at a later date and it felt good to get them off my chest.  Cath and Linda are both very inspiring Women :) I have managed to see some things from different perspectives.

I need to put some photos of myself up from when I was 93kg.  It was after I had Callum (9 years ago).  I was SO skinny!  Well, as skinny as I have been in my Adult life.  I look so different.  It's nice to look at those photos and see what I am going to be able to achieve.  I'll put them up over the next few days :)

I'm going to start taking full body shots of myself and posting them here.  It's going to be great to see how my body changes over time - I wish I'd done that from the start.  I'll post them up every Monday.

I'm off to bed xo

No comments:

Post a Comment