Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 60 - I wanna go back to the gym!

Today I have had a shake and that was for lunch.  I have been drinking heaps of water as well.  I did try having a glass of sugar free cordial but it made me cough because it tickled my throat.  I did have a Corona with a slice of lemon though :) I guess that makes up for the shake that I missed this morning nutrition wise ;)
One of my friends Emailed me today and spoke about her pain/pleasure experience with the gym.  I miss it so much.  With Brad being in Hospital and now this bloody chest and ear thing, it hasn't helped matters much but, I'm getting better and things can start returning back to normal soon :)

I'm currently having an Optifast Chocolate Moose.  I've put it into a Cocktail glass so that it looks a bit more tempting than what it is.  The first 2 spoons of the moose were revolting but I'm now into it a bit more and they're not so bad. 

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  I'm going to take some photos - I don't have enough.  I have been a lot less camera shy knowing that I'm losing weight but it would be good to have more shots.

I am also going to do some more reading this weekend.  I'll bring a book with me on the train tomorrow.  I was reading heaps at the beginning.  I need to realise that it is now the beginning again!  Although we're up to day 60 of this whole 'thing', I really should reset the clock and start at day 1!

It feels good to be blogging again.  I forgot how much it keeps me on track. 

It is great to hear how many of my friends are still doing their thing :) I know some people who don't know me personally or on Facebook got a bit worried when I left for those few weeks as it was as if I'd disappeared off the face of the earth!  I'm so proud of people who just kept up with what they were doing.  There's some amazing stories to be told.

I'm off to bed - need some rest before tomorrow.  I need to go in although I don't feel like I can (or should).  Bloody cough!

Happy Friday everyone xoxo

P.S - I've lost 3.4kg so far this week :)

41 days to go!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Steph, we're so proud of you, not giving up but just soldiering on regardless of the difficulties that are getting in your way! Hope both you and Brad are better very soon. Keep on blogging, you have quite a following, and we are all really cheering you on from the sidelines! Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It seems like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thank you
    Look at my blog : throat debris

    ReplyDelete