Friday, April 1, 2011

Ouch :/

I took my measurements today!  Yes, I was going to do it monthly but, I am having withdrawals from weighing myself every week so I needed to do something!

31.3.2011



Neck - 47cm
Upper arm (left) - 40cm
Bust - 160cm
Waist - 186cm
Hips - 187cm
Thigh (left) - 79cm
Calf (left) - 52cm

I have pretty much lost 2cm from every part of my body!  I can't wait to find out how much I weigh.  I am doing so well. 

I had my PT session with Michael yesterday.  All I can say is 'ouch'.  I was SO tired after it.  He got me to do some step ups with the medicine ball, some boxing, bicep curls with 10kg weighs (argh) and I don't know the name of it but this weight where you stand with your back toward the weight and you pull it forward.  Either way, I am sore this morning!  He also got me to go up and down the stairs twice at the gym.  It was a reall good work out.  My ankle is really sore this morning and was a bit sore last night so I have been putting deep heat on it as I have the relay tomorrow - can't let anything get in my way.

It was my Twin's 3rd birthday yesterday.  We went out for dinner.  It was a good night. I also bought them 20 helium balloons which wasn't the best idea given the fact we got home at 9.30 odd at night - all they wanted to do was play with the balloons when we got home!  I took a photo of the before and after of my plate as people alway ask me how much I can eat.  I shall post the photos up when I have a bit more time. 

I am going out for drinks tonight after work.  I shall make sure that I don't have too much - the work that's required to work off wine is not worth it!

Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment