Friday, July 15, 2011

1 week to go...

1 week to go! 

This time next week, I’ll be sitting here feeling not only sore but a sense of accomplishment and pride.  The stair climb is creeping up so fast.  So far, $1285 has been raised.  If you’d like to make a donation, please go to


I saw Nanna again today.  Seeing her reminds me of the reason why I am doing the climb.  And knowing how brave she is and has been is what is going to keep me going on the day.  I am a bit nervous.  I know I am going to make it.  Like I’ve said before, it’s not a time trial.  It’s just the fact that I need to make it to the top.  I have no doubt that I will.  I just need to make sure I train gently each day until Thursday and eat better than I have eaten the past few days.

I have continued on my ‘not so good’ stuff.  I have had nachos twice in 2 days.  I have had some bread (which came right back up) and now I have given into the fact that I can not emotionally eat, I am going to have a few glasses of wine tonight – something I didn’t plan on doing this month (well, I did have 2 this time last week) but, it’s either that or I try and down a whole Chocolate Mud Cake!  It’s in times of stress when you realise how much you rely on eating so that you feel better.  Given the fact I can’t do this, it’s making me realise that I am in need of finding other things to do.  The gym is closed, I don’t feel like going out anywhere and I don’t fit in the bath so, it looks like a long hot shower after I’ve had my glass or 2 of wine and then I’ll head to bed.

I can’t believe we’re at the end of the week.  It’s come around quite quickly yet feels as though it’s taken forever.  And I can’t believe it’s the end of School Holidays – it doesn’t feel like it’s been 2 weeks at all!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend :)

Steph xo

1 comment: