Thursday, May 5, 2011

BEST PT session so far :)

EVERY muscle in my body is sore right now. EVERYTHING hurts :(



I just got back from my PT session.


I always forget what time my PT session is so, yesterday I sent Michael an SMS asking him what time our session was. He answered 11.30. As I mentioned in my blog yesterday, I asked him to push me hard today and he did just that.


I am SO sore. I reckon I’ll feel the results of today’s PT session for a few weeks at least. Even to eat my lunch hurts – lifting my arm up and down makes my shoulders ache. Moving my leg to put my foot in a more comfortable position aches. Ouch. I am going to be whinging for the rest of the day!


I can’t even remember some of the things that he got me to do today other than the stairs! He got me to walk up and down the gym carrying 30 kilos, I had to carry a medicine ball above my head (tried resting it on my head but he told me off). He was quite nasty today as if I didn’t punch hard enough, he’d get t me to start all over again. It was the best session I have had so far. Even though it hurts. It’s a great hurt though. Brilliant in fact.


Brad came to the gym with me today. There is a circuit that you can do and he did that whilst I had my PT session. He also did some walking in the Treadmill. It’s good to have him around when I am there although he did cut his walk short so that we could go home as I wanted to have a little rest! He did want to do aqua tonight but there’s a problem with the swimming pool heater. I think he’s off to body balance instead.


I heard from my friend last night, the one who had gastric sleeve. She called me and said she is fine :) it was such a relief to hear from her. I am going to go and see her before she goes home from Hospital.


I’m off to finish my lunch and have my shower. Ouch :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for sharing those recommended books :-) I'm almost 2 months post op and I have purchased the books tonight to get some new ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete