Friday, November 19, 2010

2 days Post Op

When I woke up this morning, I felt as though I had been hit by a small bus. 

My ribs were quite sore and I was stiff.  It was hard to get up but I did it.  It was 6.30.  At least I slept the whole night.  I had some pain killers and then I went back to bed.  I woke up again at 10.30 and stayed up for a while.  I watched beauty and the geek, had a chocolate and banana smoothie (water like consistency) and then went back to bed. 

I got up again at about 5.30, made some soup for dinner and I'm still up now but am about to go back to bed again.

I am feeling pretty good today.  I did expect to feel a lot worse than what I did so I'm amazed at how good I a actually doing. 

I'm feeling very drowsy...

I'm so proud of some of my friends as well.  Cath has lost so much weight over the past few weeks as has Linda.  One of my other friends, Jo has started seeing a Personal Trainer.  Bec is embarking on her own weight loss journey (there is a link to her blog on my links page).  Trace (my friend who had the gastric sleeve surgery) is doing amazingly well.  I read her blog tonight and saw her measurements.  I am amazed at these girls for their efforts :) they are inspirational and I wish them all well on their Journeys :) I do have another friend named Bec who I need to get in touch with to find out how she is going.  It's been ages since I've spoken to her properly.  Ill have to send her an Email...

It's bloody hard work but it can be done.  And the results are well worth it.  Keep it up everyone xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I need to check my emails!! LOL!

    You are doing well to hunny!! I feel horrible for you that you were in pain. <3
    When you have a free day, let me know. I'm HOPING *fingers crossed* Ill have Thursday and Friday off. Tuesday and Wednesday I am in Bacchus so if you wanna meet after that.

    ReplyDelete