Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A much needed holiday but no exercise :/

Phew! What a long weekend. We got home yesterday. We went away for 2 nights to Geelong. I’m already well on the way to planning our next one as we had such a fantastic time :) the day before going to Geelong, we went to the Yo Gabba Gabba concert with the Twins. It was such a busy but memorable weekend.



For those of you who have kids, you know how exhausting a Holiday can be – especially when there’s driving involved. CONSTANT arguing and fighting and carrying on. The Boys went on a Helicopter ride (something I am going to join them on in 60 kilograms time!), we went on a little Train thing, the Carousel, walked along the beach front, went to Toys R Us (what a STUPID idea that was!), went bowling, had dinner with one of Brad’s friends (Leon), went fishing, played Monopoly, table tennis, Daytona (yay) and we ATE (and I drank Wine).


I didn’t eat a lot of bad stuff but I certainly did consume more than what I normally would have and also ate things that I normally wouldn’t have! The worst thing was a half a small pack of McDonalds chips. With chicken sauce. They were SO yummy and considering I haven’t had them for the last, well, 8 months (?) I have done quite well. I’ve tried to have a chip here and there but without success. I think it was the chicken sauce that helped them go down. It’s not something that I am going to get into the habit of though – it was a treat.


I didn’t do any exercise whilst I was away – just walking up and down supermarkets aisles stocking up on things that we needed. I did plan on going to the exercise park that was opposite where we are staying but, time didn’t permit :/ I am feeling the lack of exercise. It’s been a week since I went to the Gym. I have my PT session tomorrow (I think it’s a 45 minute one) so, I’m sure I’ll be able to make up for some of the lack of movement over the past week then.


I had to go to the Doctors today as I am not well at all. I have a really bad ear infection. The Doctor has put me on antibiotics and I had today off work as a result of all the coughing over night. Am going to take it easy tonight and tomorrow other than the PT and the fact we have to clear out Lounge room as the new couches are arriving tomorrow. Perhaps this could be classed as exercise?


I got heaps of photos of myself over the weekend. I actually enjoy having them taken now as I look so fat! Not as fat as what I used to but, it’s good to have them so I can reflect back on them. I’ve said before how I used to avoid the camera – I actually love it now!








I still have to get around to answering these questions that people have asked me. Shall work on them tomorrow. There’s about 15 so far! I shall answer them as best as I can. If you need me to elaborate on anything I’ve written, let me know and I’ll give it a shot.

When I went to the Chemist today, a lady who was considering lap band served me.  She was the same lady who served me last year when I was purchasing my weeks worths of Optis.  I think she was quite amazed at the amount of weight I had lost.  It's fantastic to see people who I haven't seen in ages - especially those who don't see my photos.  I am catching up with one of my Girlfriends, Nyre over the School Holidays.  I haven't seen her in ages.  Even though she didn't see me at my fattest, I am sure she'll notice a difference.  Even when we saw Leon on Monday night, he said I was looking well.  I actually weigh more now that what I did when I saw him last time however, I think he thinks i look like I'm less!Hope everyone is well xo

No comments:

Post a Comment