Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Almost better :)

After 9 days of feeling NQR, I am finally feeling almost 100%
 much

I made it to work on Friday and my Team Leader took me off phones which meant I didn't have to do a lot of talking (other than to those around me) so that was good.  I was going to work Overtime on Saturday but didn't feel up to it but yesterday, I was there - public Holiday and all.  I was on phones for 5 and a half hours!  I didn't cough much (only when I laughed) so, its nice that I am almost feeling back to normal.

Yesterday, I even walked up the Escalators.  I walked REALLY fast.  I wasn't as puffed as what I expected I would be.  I enjoy my morning challenge.  And this was more of a challenge as they weren't going fast like they normally are (they speed them up during the busiest times) so, it took me longer to walk up them.  I was so proud of myself.  I will do it again tomorrow.  I might start timing myself to see how long I take.

I went to my Personal Training session last Thursday.  I wasn't going to go but I am so pleased that I did.  Michael was nice to me which was good and we didn't do much moving but even standing still, when you're boxing, it's very easy to get your heart rate up!  I was sweating heaps.  A mixture of hard work and not feeling great.

Relay for life isn't too far away.  I am going to go for a walk tonight as I need to get back into it.  I am really looking forward to it.  Our team reached our $1000 fundraising goal :) and one of the girls in our team, Michelle is responsible for raising half that amount.  I am so pleased for her.  She has done so well :) if you'd like to sponsor me or write something on my wall, go to http://vic.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=272741&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=direct%2fnone

I have my first fill on Thursday.  Still a bit nervous about it.  Obviously because it's the first one I have had and the idea of having a needle poked into my stomach doesn't do a lot for me.  As I've said before, I am SO READY to have it done!  I want these kilos to go and after Thursday, there are no excuses at all.

This week, I am going to focus on my water consumption again.  I haven't had as much as I should have had to drink over the past week other than juice.  Back to the after for me :)

Oh, I did my measurements as well today :/

Neck - 49cm

Upper arm (left) - 42cm
Bust - 163cm (with my blue bra - this is for my info for future reference!)
Waist - 188cm
Hips - 189cm (measured around belly button - once again, for my reference!)
Thigh (left) - 82cm


Ouch :/
I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and for my friends who are still not well with this horrid flu thingy, I hope you're feeling better soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment