Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 28 - working out - biggest loser style!

Happy Father's day to all the Dads!

I was so proud of myself this morning.  I made breakfast for Brad (or should I say I assisted in making breakfast for Brad) - orange juice, nutrigrain, buttered mushrooms, bacon (LOTS and LOTS of bacon!), eggs and mini ham and cheese croissants.  I only had 'the eye' of a piece of middle rasher bacon.  I cooked it and then put it between paper towel until nothing came out of it!  I also had one small mushroom cup but all in all, to cook such a delicious breakfast and not have any wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

Brad stayed in bed until 2pm.  The Children were being AWFUL.  David got into the couscous and poured it all over the floor.  Charlotte got hold of the packet of nutrigrain and poured that all over the kitchen floor.  The Dogs put all of their dry dog food all over the floor.  The cats managed to get into the rubbish bin.  OMG.  It was all happening this morning. 

I went to the gym at around 4.20 (they shut at 5).  I set the treadmill to do the fat burner program (my fave!) and set it for 35 minutes.  Within the first 5 minutes, I was over it.  I kept changing songs on my MP3 player.  Every time I thought about going slower, I put it up .1 of a kilometer so I had to go slightly quicker.  I increased the incline by a bit when I thought it was too high.  And I held on for dear life when I felt as though I was going to fall off when I was walking up the big hill!  I HATED it.  I hated the everything after the first 5 minutes and the last 3 minutes but gosh, once I finished, the feeling that I got over powered any feeling that I felt whilst I was walking.

It was HARD.  It's the HARDEST work out that I have done.  And I got through it. And it HURT.  I left right on closing time and the gym is a 2 minute drive from home.  After about a minute, I felt like vomiting.  And I tried not to but, I did.  All over my top :/  I wasn't (to my disgust) not repulsed by my spontaneous chuck but quite pleased!  Louise has now lovingly dubbed me 'chucky'.

I got inside and went straight into the shower.  I had some Ventolin as well as I was very wheezy (I've still got the last bit of the chest infection that I was getting over).

I look forward to doing it again tomorrow although I think I'll do some swimming to give my legs a break!

Stephanie 1 Treadmill 0


No comments:

Post a Comment