Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 27 - my 'moving forward' lunch

I had such a fantastic day today :)

I woke up CRAVING Maccers.  I SO wanted a bacon and egg muffin and a sausage and egg muffin.  Oh, and a hash brown.  I don't know what it is about my Maccers craving lately.  It's driving me insane! 

Instead of giving in, I grabbed the scales and stood on them (yes, a naughty thing to do 2 days before weigh in but, I needed something to keep me going).  I am 211.9 kilograms!  I have lost 1.9 kilograms since Monday which means I've lost 7.8 kilograms so far.  I was WRAPPED. 

I got ready to go out - I even straightened my hair and as usual, we were running half an hour late. 

We had a great time.  I got a salad (which was REALLY yum and fresh) and I once again passive smoked the smell of other people's meals!  I made a short speech and thanked everyone for coming. 

I took a fair few photos.  I really enjoy photos at the moment.  Knowing that I am not going to look like I do for much longer is certainly motivation to keep those happy snaps going :)

I got some lovely gifts.  Trish gave me a leafy greens hamper, Cath gave me a 'yummy mummy' tea pot, Nanna and Poppa gave me a lovely Journal that I'll put photos in and Matt gave me 'the band' CD - it took me a while to get it but, it's 'the bahd' because I'm getting a band.  lol.



It was truly a lovely day.

After lunch, Brad went bowling with Clint, Trish and Matt and I took the kids home.  I then went to pick Brad up from their house and they all had pizza and I had my shake. 

It is hard going through what I am going through but I know it's going to be worth it - especially when I get results like I'm getting at the moment. 

Off to bed - it's 1 in the morning and I have to get up early to cook Father's day breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment