Sunday, January 23, 2011

31 today, 31 today...

Yay!  It's my birthday :)

I've had a fantastic time.  I stayed away in Ballarat last night.  Drank WAY too much wine :/, spent a few hours in a spa and painted a dragon at the plaster fun house.  It was the perfect weekend.  Couldn't have thought of a better way to spend it.

I also got some beautiful messages on FB which I treasure.


We had dinner at the local Hotel tonight.  I had side servings of mashed potato and the vegetables.  Probably got through 4 tablespoons full of the mash and a tiny bit of the broccoli.  I did save room for some ice cream cake :)

I enjoyed having my photo taken tonight :) I look forward to comparing myself to photos this time next year.  I am sure that I will look amazing.

At the moment, I am feeling great.  I am full of confidence, I am energetic (well, energetic but not motivated) and am feeling bright and bubbly. 

I am SO tired though!  I didn't get to bed until after 3 in the morning this morning an I have work tomorrow.

I added my weight from Wednesday on my weights and shall blog some more tomorrow.

xo

1 comment:

  1. wooot happy birthday :) hope you had a fantastic day ..

    ReplyDelete