Sunday, January 2, 2011

Surgery photos are up!

Just a quick post tonight as I am so tired!

I have posted the Surgery photos.  They are in a seperate folder to my normal photos as I understand that not everyone wants to see them.  I have also added some photos of my post op wounds and my scars as to what they look like today.  It's quite amazing how quickly things heal.

I have had quite an uneventful day today.  I did inend on going for a walk but didn't have the eneergy nor the motivation.  There's nothing stopping me tomorrow though.  I need to get back into it.

Hope everyone enjoys the public Holiday tomorrow :) I'm not back at work until Wednesday.  I worked 2 days of overtime during the Christmas break so that helped me get bak into the swing of things a bit.  I can't say that I'm overly excited at the prospect of having to return but, that's life hey!

Weigh day in 2 days :)

I'm off to bed.  Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment