Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weigh day tomorrow - busy week ahead...

I have such a busy few days ahead!



I am working tomorrow, I have a presnentation that I have to attend at Lachie’s Schoool. I need to get my Licence renewed on Thursday which means a new photo (blah). I have a personal training session in the afternoon an then that night, I am going to Nanna and Poppa’s house to help celebrate their 50th Wedding anniversary :) I am staying at Mum’s on Thursday night and am off to work from there on Friday. Working bee on Saturday and on Sunday, I am hoping to catch up with a special friend (if she has time).


I had an interesting day yesterday. After I had left work, i walked torward the Station (like normal) and a girl walked past me and said ‘you’re ffffaaaattt’. I didn’t have a come back. I didn’t have anything to say. I was shocked. I was thinking about the guy on Saturday when I heard her say this.


I weigh less than what I have in at least a year, I am feeling the best that I have in such a long time. I have really changed the way that I feel about myself and therefore, I believe that shows on the outside. It has to. I cant take a lot more of unprovoked attacks by total strangers but it looks I might have to. I think I said the other day I feel like I am back in high school.


I have one person to thank for helping to teach me how to accept myself. Trish. She helped me realise a lot of things about myself that I didn’t know I had in me. And this has bought me to the place where I am now. Being able to accept myself for who I am. If I didn’t accept myself for who I am at this moment in time, comments like the ones I have had the last few days would make me crumble in a heap. And given the fact that I am doing something about my weight has made it easier to accept the criticisim I might get from people who don’t know me. I am proud of who I am and where I am at this point in my life. Especially now that I am totally back on track.


It’s weigh day tomorrow :) I tried really hard for 4 of 7 days this week (exercise wise). Food wise, I have done really well each day. I can’t wait to see what I have achieved.


Thank you everyone for your support this week. It has meant a lot to me xo

No comments:

Post a Comment