Thursday, February 17, 2011

Almost 2 litres down :)

Almost 2 litres or water down today! I did SO well. I had about 1.7 litres water but don’t think I am going to have any more. I’ll be up all night if that’s the case.



I weighed in this morning – 197.1kg – I’m wrapped. I was worried that maybe I had put on some weight ever the past few weeks. It feels great to know that I am never going to get to the 200kg mark again. My next goal is to hit 190kg and I hope to do that by no later than the end of March although I am sure that I can do it by mid March easily :)


I didn’t go to the Gym tonight. I still have this headache and given the fact it was my day off today (which is my housework day), I certainly did a lot more moving around than normal. I’m at work tomorrow so I will utilise the stairs again and on Saturday, I am working Overtime so by the time I get home the Gym is closed so I’ll go for a walk when I get home.


I did really well with my eating today as well. I had a drinking yoghurt for Breakfast, a bowl of Sustain for lunch (didn’t feel like soup) and a salad with a little tin of Tuna on the side. I have been trying to stick to no more than 700kj per meal which is still quite low. So long as I can get everything I need in those meals, I’m fine. It’s just a matter of planning.


I’ve signed up for the ‘relay for life’. It’s all done. My Sister, Sarah has done a wonderful job of recruting people to join in and we have raised $30 today. Yay! Please go to


http://vic.cancercluncilfundraising.org.au/TeamPage.aspx?langPref=?EventID=11352&LangPref=en-CA&TeamID=42533


where you can sponsor the team I am in, ‘Slowly but Shorely’.


As I mentioned, it’s important that I keep up my walking leading up to this event. And I do have one personal goal – I would LOVE to jog/run at least half a lap. That would be an achievement and I would be so proud of myself.


I’m off to bed. I’m SO tired! I hope you had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment