Monday, March 25, 2013

2.6kg down in 2 weeks

Normally when I am not blogging, it means that I'm not doing anything.  But on this occasion  I am doing things but I am just quiet!

I've fully recovered from my surgery and had my check up with Dr Winnett last week.  He was very pleased with how I'm going.  I was weighed and I've lost 2.6kg.  I'm not under 200kg yet but I am well on my way.

I'm really enjoying the classes at Fernwood.  I had my first personal training session on Thursday and that went really well.  I didn't pull up too sore which is great.

Although I don't have a lot to write about, I am happy with how I am going.

Today was a bit tough.  I have a few stressful events going on at the moment.  I spent most the day in bed.  I think I'm just anxious.  I made myself go to the gym tonight.  I didn't feel like it all but I thought that going would do me good.  Which it did.  I did a cycle class and feel fantastic because of it.  It was really hard to push myself out the door tonight.  I am so happy that I did.  I proved a lot to myself tonight and am very proud.

Tomorrow I am going to get the class timetable and work out what classes I am going to do.  I had aimed for one a day but have been bit slack in the past week.  I shall need to change that this week :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete