Monday, January 9, 2012

Tomorrow...

Hope everyone has had a great start to the New Year :) mine has been rather un eventful...
I have been at home since Tuesday with a horrible Migraine.  I go back to work on Thursday (as I had Wednesday off anyway for Lachlan's birthday). 

Tomorrow I am going to go for a walk in the fresh air and sunshine to try and get rid of my Migraine.

I'm still being quite half arsed about everything.  I haven't lost anything nor have I put anything on but this needs to stop.  And it starts tomorrow.

I've often thought how I'm afraid to discover who I really am under this familiar weight.  This is something that I've blogged about a little bit before but after watching tonight's episode of 'Big', it's made me think a bit harder abou it.  I am afraid as I don't know who is on the other side but I am determined to find out.

I need to set myself a new physical goal.  I am so unfit at the moment whereas just a few months ago, I could climb tall buildings (literally!) and run circles around people!  I want to find that level of fitness again.  I know it's not going to come quickly but I am going to train for a new event.  I just need to think what...

But tomorrow, I am going to go for a walk.  I'll walk around the walking track around the corner from home so that if I do end up feeling awful, I can come home.  I'll take it one step at a time and find out what I am scared of.  I am sure it's not as bad as the things I've been few in the last few years....

2 comments:

  1. One day, one walk, one step forward. You can do it!
    I think you already know something about your inner person, :) the one who has managed the most amazing achievements in the last 12 months and every new day is a chance to add another one to the list. If you think you can't, reread your own list of what you did and there is the proof of yes you can!
    Best wishes for this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really resonate with what you say about being afraid to discover the person you are under your weight. I feel exactly the same way, and have for a long time. I keep it on because it's easier than having to face the world as a skinny person where people actually notice that I exist. Your bravery continues to inspire Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete