Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cars, babies, parks, family, friends - what a weekend!

Happy Father’s day to all the Dads out there (especially mine).  I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend.  Mine was brilliant :)

I went and signed off on the new Car yesterday.  I am SO excited!  At the moment, all of the kids are quite squashed so it will be great when they have a bit more room to move around.  The car should be ready on Wednesday which is great as that’s my day off :) I took the older 2 for a drive in when we signed the paperwork yesterday and they are very pleased.  I wonder what the twins will think?

My eating has stabilized a bit since I had the .3ml removed from my band.  I have found that I have still kept vomiting a bit and burping a lot so, I am going to stick with a liquid diet until next week when I have my gastroscopy to confirm that everything is okay. 

Yesterday afternoon, I caught up with baby Sage, Andi and Matt. It was so nice to see all of them (especially Miss Sage – love to have snuggles).  Charlotte got to have a cuddle of Sage and hasn’t spoken about much since.  I am trying to get through to her that we are not having any more babies!  I hope she understands soon!


Matt is an Isagenix consultant.  He’s personally experienced an amazing transformation from using the products so I thought I’d give them a go.  I’ll weigh myself in the morning and then again on Monday next week to see what the results are!  When he gave me a sample of it yesterday, I was almost full of a serve and didn’t get the bloating feeling that I do with other brands of shakes.  I like the idea that it’s nutritionally balanced so I know that I am getting what I need and it’s quite low in KJ too – just a tad over 1000kj per serve. I shall let you know how I go!  Isagenix is a new product in Australia but is very well known in America – here is the link for Matt’s website http://www.getleanandfit.isagenix.com and his Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Layton-Get-Lean-and-Fit/220775557969537.  I shall keep you up to date on how I go!

I went to the Park today to catch up with Dad for Father’s day.  It was nice to run after the kids in the Sunshine.  I am amazed at the amount of energy I have at the moment.  Going to parks and places like that no longer worry me – I actually enjoy the idea of getting up and following the kids around – playing with them rather than watching from a distance.  It’s days like today where I realise how far I’ve actually come.  I have also had to move my seat in the car a few notches forward as it’s no longer comfortable having it all the way out.  That was a strange sensation!


I’m going to try to get to the gym a bit more this week than what I have been in the last few weeks.  I have been so busy and it’s been difficult to find time but, I’ll do my best.  The Weather has been beautiful of late so if it keeps up, some early morning walks to the train station might be in order :)

I went hunting for some photos of myself from this time last year.  These photos were taken on the 16th of Septemer 2010.  I look SOOOOO different.  Shane Crawford is still stunning though :)



I hope everyone has a fantastic week xo

P.S - good luck tomorrow, Loddell.  Enjoy your first day of work xo

No comments:

Post a Comment