Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weigh in tomorrow...

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow!  I am weighing in.  I expect to have lost something but not sure how much it will be.

This week, I am committing myself to spending at least an hour a day at the gym.  I know that this will make me feel better inside and out.  The last few weeks have been a bit stressful so being able to get rid of this excess negative energy is something I'll benefit from.  I also ended up buying myself a new heart rate monitor last week as I have lost my other one (and I have looked EVERYWHERE!).

Looking forward to this week and seeing how I go.

My menu is all written up.  I have a very healthy list of meals that I'll be making.  All of them are from Jamie Oliver's new cookbook.  I can't wait to try them and enjoy some quick cooking.  I hate spending too much time in the Kitchen when I could be doing other things.  

I hope you have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment