Sunday, January 6, 2013

Action

Last night I decided to weigh myself.  I did not like what I saw.  Although I had lost some weight over the past few months, I have managed to put it back on again.  This is due to the lack of exercise and poor eating habits.  I am 204kg.  I went to be determined to make a difference today and tomorrow (today being Sunday, last night being Saturday).

I got up early and got dressed to go to the gym.  When I got to the gym, my swipe card wouldn't work.  That pissed me off!  And my Gym is right next door to McDonalds so you know what my first thought was, don't you - something along the lines of 'it wasn't meant to be'.  Well, it is meant to be.

I drove home and ended up walking around the park near my house.  I did sit ups (band allowed ones) and I did push ups.  I did some walking but not very fast due to the fact I didn't have my Asthma pump on me.  I observed the fact that even putting an extra 10kg on totally stuffs your body up but I didn't beat myself up about it.

I thought I'd blog before I had a shower.  I have decided to go on shakes for a few weeks.  I really need to get at least 15kg off before I feel as though I can exercise properly.  When I say shakes, I mean OptiFast, So Slim, OptiSlim and Tony Ferguson.  I need to mix them up a bit otherwise I get bored and tend to cheat. I will have a normal meal at night (a healthy one) but I'm going to be very strict for the first week  being at this weight means I am not able to do a lot of the things that I used to be able to do and I don't like that.

Like I said in my last blog, my story has been such a Rollercoaster.  And I don't make any apologies for it.  I will reach my goal.  This year I am going to be going as hard as what I was in 2010.  And I will get where I want to get to wherever that may be.

And yes, I still need to do my before photos.  They'll be up today sometime.

I've also started reading Dr Phil's book 'The Ultimate Weight Solution' and during my next appointment with Natasha, I am going to discuss with her why I am where I am with my weight and how I got here in the first place.  I know the answer is eating and not exercising but there's a lot of psychological components to where you end up with your weight and body image.  I'd like to discover mine.

I hope you have a great Sunday :) remember to do something good for you today.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you are honest when you share how you are going. I go up and down all the time. If you just lost weight all the time and never had a hiccup I would not find you anywhere near as inspiring as you are.

    ReplyDelete