Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back in the game :)

I saw Dr Winnett today.  He was so pleased with my progress.  My cuts have healed so well.  He was very pleased.  He gave me the green light to start exercising again - anything other than weights and core work.  And he said I am able to go swimming so that is exactly what I did.

I swam 400 meters and ended up stopping as my belly button started to hurt a bit.  I need to make sure I go slowly with this as I don't want to end up injured.  I am going to go back to the Gym again tomorrow.  I didn't do any walking or anything today as I couldn't find any of my runners ANYWHERE.  And given the fact I have 5 pairs, I am a bit worried!  I shall have a look again tonight so I can get on the treadmill and give it my best shot!

I also forgot to announce that I am the proud 'Grand Mother' of Kittens :) my Cat Dora gave birth to 3 Kittens on the weekend.  She is so clever and I am so proud of her.  She has been wonderful and has let me help with almost everything.  I am the only one in the house she doesn't hiss at :) she had 2 girls and 1 boy.  I look forward to finding them good homes in the next 10 weeks and I'm happy that is looking like it's sorted out.  It's going to be a busy few months but I am looking forward to it.

Dr Winnett is happy for me to go back to work on Monday so long as I am not sore.  He said the blood clot on my inner elbow should settle down soon.  We also spoke about tummy tucks :) I am going to have one when I am down to 100kg.  I hope that I can get down to that by this time next year.  I have big goals in sight.  I am sure I can reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment