Friday, December 16, 2011

Giving up Chocolate... hmmm... didn't go so well...

I did try.  And I did really well for a few days.  But, I admit to having some Chocolate.  No where near as much as what I normally would have had but, I ended up giving in.  And my moment of weakness could be identified... we had training on quite a dull topic at work.  I had a chocolate eclair lolly and then I ended up having a few squares of fruit and nut.

In our team at work, we have a 'food table' and that's in the other row from me so I am not tempted and there has been chocolate on the table for most of the week.  It's good that it's over the other side and that I can't get to it but on this particular day, our Team Leader ever so thoughfully bought the Chocolate in to our training room.  I probably would have stayed strong had I have not been so bored! 

Today I finished up work for the rest of the year.  It is an awesome feeling to know that I am not going back until we re open on the 3rd of January 2012!  I have been feeling awesome in the past month.  I have been putting in quite a few hours, doing Overtime when it's avilable and haven't had a sick day in almost 2 months.  I'm feeling rather healthy although I am still only doing half of what I should.  That's why the next 19 days is going to be good.  I am going to make the effort to exercise EVERY DAY without fail (the only day I might not is Christmas day due to the fact it's so hectic!).  I am really hoping to get under 160kg before I go back to work.  I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning to see what I am (I think I'm hovering around the 169kg mark).  It would be great to be able to do that well.  And I will be able to do that with hard work and commitment.

I have so much to do in the next week.  So much cooking, cleaning, organising, wrapping and shopping left to do.  The lead up to Christmas is such a busy time but, like I've said in a few posts, I'm really looking forward to it.  I am blessed to be spending it with my wonderful family. 

I'm off to bed - it seems as though the 5 or 5:30am starts and late finihes have caught up with me!  Shall write more over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment